Men who want to be sperm donors must meet some requirements:
- Legal adult age (18-30)
- Neither suffer from nor be a carrier of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Neither suffer from nor be a carrier of hereditary transmitted diseases.
- Have a normal intelligence coefficient.
- Have a minimum spermatic quality.
- Donor must sign a document where he gives his consent to use his sperm for assisted reproduction, so as to assume inherent anonymity in the same.
- Sperm donation is anonymous, and the Sperm donors do not have a right to know the identity of the child born. According to the Spanish Law on Assisted Reproduction, a child born by these techniques may not know the identity of the sperm donor.
- Sperm donation is not rewarded, although donor is compensated economically for suffered inconveniences.
If you would like to become a donor, please call us on the following number +34 976 238 949 or fill in the following application form:
I have read and accept the terms of the Spanish Data Protection Law.
The present form will be incorporated into a file named “patients” whose owner is the Clinica Ginecológica de Zaragoza S. L. with the purpose of appointment, consultations, information and contact.
You may exercise the rights of access, rectification and cancellation of your personal data in the address: Clinica Ginecológica de Zaragoza S.L. , Plaza San Lamberto 8, 50004 Zaragoza. Spain.