Women desiring to be egg donors must fulfill the following requirements:
- A woman that has decided to become an egg donor must follow a complete medical check, including all type of STD, psychological examination and genetic diseases
- Every donor has to sign a document where she gives her consent to use her ova in this technique, so as to assume inherent anonymity and to fulfill the following requirements:
- Legal adult age (18-28)
- Neither suffer from nor be a carrier of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Neither suffer from nor be a carrier of hereditary transmitted diseases.
- Have a normal intelligence coefficient.
- The egg donors are compensated financially by the time spent.
- Anonymity is also maintained by part of the receiving partner. Egg donation is anonymous, and the donors do not have a right to know the identity of the child born. According to the Spanish Law on Assisted Reproduction, a child born by these techniques may not know the identity of the egg donor.
If you would like to become a donor, please call us on the following number +34 976 23 89 49 or fill in the following application form:
I have read and accept the terms of the Spanish Data Protection Law.
The present form will be incorporated into a file named “patients” whose owner is the Clinica Ginecológica de Zaragoza S. L. with the purpose of appointment, consultations, information and contact.
You may exercise the rights of access, rectification and cancellation of your personal data in the address: Clinica Ginecológica de Zaragoza S.L. , Plaza San Lamberto 8, 50004 Zaragoza. Spain.